Since the last time we posted, we found out some crazy news! We're expecting a BABY! It was sort of planned, but a surprise at the same time, if that makes sense. =) We are doing great. We're expecting our special delivery around early June. This presents us with so many challenges. One of which is to obtain the most basic baby knowledge and parenting skills, as well as keeping our marriage as happy as ever, and training our puppy.
Hence this list of books I hope to read over the next year. My aim is set low. Twelve months to read 6 books! We'll see how it goes!
1. On Becoming Baby Wise - Gary Ezzo
2. The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
3. The No-Cry Sleep Solution - Elizabeth Pantley
4. **Steve's Choice** We enjoy reading together a lot! Sometimes it's easier if he picks. ;)
5. The Proverbs - All 31 Chapters - Verse by verse.
6. Baby-Led Weaning - Gill Rapley & Tracey Murkett
What are you reading this year?