Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fail

I have never used the slang term "Fail"... until today. I woke up at 4am to a whining puppy. To spare Steve lost sleep, I got up.

Back to bed at 5am.

Woke up at 6:15. Looked at my nightstand. Thought I was hallucinating. Rubbed my eyes. No hallucinations. There really were baby spiders crawling all over. Scream.

Got out of bed and ran downstairs to grab my clothes out of the dryer. Opened the laundry door to a pond that ran out the back door and also out into the garage all the way to the driveway.

On top of that, my fridge hasn't been working right.

Later we (dog & I) stopped at Steve's office to take a walk with him. I dropped my first dime in the parking meter. Nothing. Dropped my last coin in. Nothing. I jiggled it. It displayed this message "FAIL. Out of order." How did it know that perfectly described my morning so far??

Off to my doctor's appointment. Let's hope my touch doesn't break anything or anyone there!

Lord, help!

No comments: