Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Countdown

Only eight days until Steve comes to Wisconsin for a white Christmas! Yay! We still haven't gotten any of our packing for the trips or our present shopping done. Yikes! Steve will be here from December 20 (flies in at 3am - ouch) until December 26th. We will both be flying to Portland on December 26th. I can't believe it's the first time I'll fly with someone I know! Yesterday I made the mistake of saying, "I can't believe it's the first time I'll fly with someone!" Dad and Patty then asked, "Do you have a jetplane of your own?" That was pretty funny.

Other stuff:
So, Steve and I will be (hopefully) flying back after the wedding even though I was getting my heart set on driving. I love to travel and I've never been through the Dakotas or Wyoming or any of those northern states. Sad. :( We'll be shelling out so much money for the wedding and honeymoon that flying really might be the more economical way to go. However, buying a one-way ticket for myself is harder on the heart since I know it will be difficult for me to leave my family (mainly my parents).

Well, that's it for now. I need to get ready for schoool

Love you all!

No comments: