Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas is coming...

Today mom and I went shopping. It was fun, but I have basically no attention span when it comes to shopping. So, while mom would be content to roam around for three hours at each store, I'm done shopping in about 1 hour for all stores total.

Steve is feeling much better today and actually did some Christmas shopping of his own. :) I can't wait to see him! These absences may make the heart grow fonder, but they also make it unbearably lonesome. Along with longing to see him, I am so excited and eager for our wedding. I can't wait to marry him and share a home together. It will be nice to have someone to cook for and eat supper with. And more truly in the spirit of Etta James, I'll be singing these words, "At last, my love has come along.... My lonely days are over.... And life is like a song"

Have a wonderful evening!
All my love,
Kari

No comments: