- Watched two children/family movies.
- Tried to free write. Felt bound.
- Unloaded half of the dishwasher.
- Gave the plant some much-needed sunlight.
- Made haystacks.
- Paid student loans.
- Wrote to same loan company asking why they continually mark one bill as past due.
- Logged into Pandora.com & tuned into my Regina Spektor station. Wished my life always had a soundtrack in the background.
- Thought about why I feel the way I do about my life in Oregon. Bittersweet.
- Freaked out over lack of period -- Day 2.
*Not unusual since my body is all strung out on hormones & I'm losing my mind slowly*
- Fed the fish. Realized their light finally fried itself out. Probably an easy fix ~ for Steve.
- Did some laundry.
- Cleaned the sink, counter, toilet, and scrubbed the shower really good.
- My world felt upside down. Showered.
- Cried out to God, sobbing. Felt peace & assurance that things really will get better.
- Decided not to wear tight clothes. World is crawling upward.
*Wore yoga pants & an over-sized Bahamas t-shirt Kris gave me years ago. Cried again*
- Finally wrote this list, which I feel qualifies as free writing.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
What I've Done
Feeling as if I've accomplished nothing over the past year, I decided to write a list of what I have accomplished in one day, beginning now: