Thursday, June 23, 2011

If I were a painter...

We (Steve, in reality) decided we should ride our bikes to bible study last night. We were only 17 minutes late -- earlier than we are most nights! Steve doesn't get home from work until after 6pm and bible study begins at 7pm. So, between trying to grab supper and get everything together, we're usually late.


Afterward, we rode down to the Union St. Ped Bridge again. I love that place. I finally snapped my own shot of the view from the middle of the bridge - facing North. The Willamette River is so beautiful from far away. We always seem to get there around the Golden Hour (when the sun perfectly warms everything up with soft, golden light). We'll have to bring our Canons next time instead of my iPhone. If I were a painter, I would greedily stake my easel on that bridge and bring that view home with me. =)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: