Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blessed Out Our Ears!

I can't begin to tell you how blessed we've been over the past couple of weeks. I was able to fly home to visit friends and family, and watch Matthew Siler marry his sweetheart, Mareike. What an amazing honor!


I got to see my beautiful niece, Maya, and how much she has grown!


I was also able to see my amazing nephew, Eric, and all of his many talents, which included baby bouncing, trampoline jumping, swing surfing, t-ball playing, tooth losing, and bird chasing. He is also morphing into a transformer expert. He recently purchased "Stratosphere!!" entirely with quarters. What a patient cashier! :)






There's so much more to share, but I'm in desperate need of a nap. Check back for more pictures and maybe even some video later!


No comments: