Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer is slowly rambling into the Willamette Valley. Steve and I decided to go grass-sledding one day. Let's just say that didn't go so well.


The other day the Department of Emergency Services held a Life Flight demonstration at the Capitol Mall Park. It was pretty cool!


I started babysitting a little girl from church, and while on a walk today we saw a lady feed this squirrel a Fiber One bar. Pretty funny! At first he ran away from it, but then he must have decided that the health benefits outweigh the taste.


After our walk, the little girl found my stuffed dog and became enamored with it. He is currently her napping buddy. I love being able to nap on the job! Talk about great fringe benefits!



That's a little bit of what we've been up to lately. I'll try talking Steve into posting some of our better photos later on. Hope you all have a beautiful weekend! Happy Memorial Day early!

No comments: