Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ready for Vacation

Elections, projects, overtime...

Steve and I are both staying overly busy. Yet God is good to us and gives us little rests here and there. We were glad to hear about Patty's new job! That's exciting. Sadly, Phil and Patty will be in Oregon the week after I am so I won't get to see them! How disappointing... I'm very excited to see Kirstin though. It's been a long time since we have had the chance to get together and have some fun. It will be so much fun to introduce her to my new home and our friends. This summer, if you need a place to vacation, give Steve and I a call or send us an email. We'll be glad to have you in our home! :)

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

i'm very bummed too!! but i'm hoping we can get together with steve and maybe even see you place! :) I think spring breaks should be like national holidays - so everybody has the same ones!