Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day Recap

The day of hearts and candy is over, but I'm still accepting gifts if you would like to give me one.. or two... or even three!


Steve worked most of the day. I was supposed to have class and then go to work for most of the day, but it snowed, and snowed, and snowed, and...you get the idea. So, I stayed home for the morning. Then I went to Wal-Mart and bought a nice headset for my computer, some party invites for when I'm in Oregon, and some ice cream. (Yes, Wisconsinites still eat ice cream when it's snowing and below zero degrees farenheit.) Then I drove to south La Crosse to pick dad up from work and we stopped for mom's present from dad. When we got home, mom had made a delicious Valentine's dinner of salisbary steak, steamed asparagus, steamed corn, mashed potatoes with beef gravy, and fresh berries. Wow! That was awesome.


After that, I watched a few online episodes of shows I like while waiting for Steve to get home. He finally came home and our Valentine's day began. We turned on our webcams and mics and put our headphones on. We just had a great time talking, laughing, and playing Jewel Quest. Fun game!! Eventually we both were so tired we couldn't stand watching the computer screen anymore. So, we said goodnight, prayed together, and fell asleep for the night. It was one of my best Valentine's Days ever. :)


Oh! If you ever want to send someone an e-card that is guaranteed to make them smile, check out http://www.hallmark.com/ and send them a Hoops & Yoyo card. Funny!!


Take care, everybody!

Love you,

Kar

No comments: