Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday - At last!

It's 1pm. We're still in bed, and it's wonderful! It has been such a long week. I have no idea what today entails, but I'm hoping to get out of the house for a little bit. I finally have a valid reason to go baby shopping! And baby girl shopping at that! So excited for Naomi and Kevin to be home with little Tirzah and settle into their new life together.

Steve posted some photos from our trip to Astoria. It was a fun place to visit. There are so many parks within driving distance. One of my favorite places was the Coffee Girl Co. located on Pier 39. You have a beautiful view of the Columbia River (I think) as you sip your delicious coffee. There were binoculars on the window sill so you could check out birds and boats. We even saw a pair of sea lions swim past! So awesome!

Health update: All my blood tests were fine. We're waiting on the lab for a couple more results from other tests, but probably won't hear anything until Sunday or Monday. I went to bed at 8pm last night, tossed and turned a bit in the morning, and decided to wake up around noon. I guess I needed those 16 hours of sleep. That's ridiculous... 16 hours! I'm still a bit off-center since a couple of my meds cause drowsiness and dizziness, but I can't complain. I'm excited to go to church tomorrow. We're praying I continue to feel better so it's possible.

No comments: