Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Camera Lens!

















The beautiful dogwood tree in our courtyard.









Reminds me of my mom saying, "Grow where you're planted, Kar!"




If you look closely, you can see a passenger taking a photo! Funny!














This little guy is my favorite. He's so cute!










Reminds me of Jess Squirrel from the book Redwall. =) We've been reading a lot of animal stories lately - the Redwall series. Steve said he saw a squirrel the other day and thought, "You know, I really think he's big enough to carry a mouse after all."




2 comments:

Phil and Patty said...

The black and white effect on the train gives it a cool, nostalgic effect

Kari Hornaday said...

Yeah, I love that photo. Steve did all of the editing. He does a great job. Could you see the guy on the train taking a picture?