Friday, April 9, 2010

Puppies!

I gave into the urge and stopped at the Willamette Humane Society today. I have two lovely ladies I would like you to meet. I'm thinking of volunteering there in the next couple of weeks/months, as time permits.



When I first met Hailey, she had just come in from running outside and her entire kennel was drenched with water. So was she, and she couldn't have looked happier, unless someone decided to take her home for good. I was so tempted!



Then I met little miss Molley. She's so tiny for being part labrador. She's only nine months old, and she's a bit shy. She does like attention though and would probably love to be outside playing rather than laying around in her kennel. After seeing this little sweety, I am thinking of sponsoring a kennel. Only $30 for a whole year, I believe. Pretty awesome!

One last question:

Steve?

Can we get a puppy??

PRETTY PLEASE??


I already know I'm in trouble. I might as well milk it for all it's worth. ;)

No comments: