Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bedtime Stories

Not your typical bedtime story. Since I've felt so nauseous, I've spent a lot of time resting in bed and feeling really bored at times. Books have been primetime entertainment around here lately. Who says it needs to be night time for a bedtime story?? These are the books I've been reading lately:




Digging up buried treasure in the form of family legacies and secrets...
Steve may have a great-great-great grandpa named Dolphin!







My mom has created our very own chapter-a-day with this riveting true story about a missionary couple abducted by Islamic terrorists in 2001, prior to the 9-11 terrorist attacks on the US. It's a first-hand account by the wife, Gracia Burnham.







Steve and I have been working our way through book 1 "Redwall" of the Redwall Series. It's very fun and slightly reminiscent of the Chronicles of Narnia with its many distinct animal characters.

No comments: