Friday, March 5, 2010

Uff-Dah

Sore. Strangely awake. We both slept through the alarm. Feeling great. Can't say the same for Steve. He was ready for bed at 7pm last night, but had to log on to work from home again at 9pm. He's been drinking a lot more coffee lately. Hopefully today will be a shorter work day for him.

My hands are still speckled with paint and there's still dirt under my fingernails from yesterday. It feels great to be productive. I'm heading back over to church around 10am this morning to finish painting and move some stuff around. Hoping Cathy will be there since this is her day off so I'm not the only girl and I can get some instruction as to where she wants things in the nursery and kitchen. I think she's the best mother-in-law in the world, but Steve argues that he has a pretty great mother-in-law too. Maybe I can get some pictures of the remodel to post on here. It's starting to look beautiful. Very excited.

No comments: